SARMS articles

Discussion in 'SARMs' started by Heady Muscle, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle Member

I would love for this site to start putting out articles on SARMS. Especially ones like RAD 140 and MK 677. I know information is scarce on these products, but I am sure you all can spread more light on the subject.
    Thanks

2. Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle Member

3. SwolenONE

SwolenONE Active Member Staff Member

Thank you for your feedback! SARMS will be updated on the main site asap and also included in the 11th edition of ANABOLICS.

GEORGE TOULIATOS likes this.
  4. Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle Member

I am really interested in RAD 140, MK 677 and YK 11.

5. SwolenONE

Excellent, we will be sure to include those in the 11th edition of Anabolics. All feedback is very welcome!

Heady Muscle likes this.
  6. kissdadookie

kissdadookie Member

Ok, firstly:

YK-11 and MK-677 are not SARMs.

RAD-140 is a SARM but so far it appears to actually be weaker in terms of anabolism when compared to LGD. So LGD is still the best out of the 4 current SARMs being found on the market (S4, ostarine, LGD, and RAD-140).

YK-11 I will tell you first hand @ 6 mg bridged from a trenabol/trenavar cycle @ 120 mg worked well to maintain the trenabol/trenavar gains and strength (I had to go back earlier today to figure out what I bridged into YK-11 from :p ). If running solo some gains would likely have been seen with YK-11 @ 6 mg but that dose most certainly did not pack on anything extra on top of what was gained off the trenabol/trenavar.

YK-11 btw is actually a designer anabolic. It's a DHT derivative with tissue selectivity (thus it is SARM-like). Personally I would guess that 9-12 mg would be the sweet spot for decent gains off of it.

MK-677 is not a SARM but it is a GH secretagogue. More accurately it is a ghrelin mimetic. I've ran that for 6 months straight before @ 20 mg. I dosed it at night before bed because I train first thing in the morning. The reason I did this is so that the biggest spike in GH (supposedly) would hit around my post workout time, since supposedly the biggest spike from MK-677 comes at ~12 hours after ingestion. Actual pharma GH comparison, it's not going to be very effective for bodybuilding as I would peg this at 1 IU to 2 IU worth of pharma gh at best. Great to run in your PCT though if you ever run PCT. Reason being that it does increase GH and thus it increases IGF-1 (just not nearly high enough to get the same effects you would typically when pinning gh). Anything which can effectively raise your IGF-1 levels in PCT is desirable since your IGF-1 levels typically plummet coming off of a cycle.

7. SwolenONE

^^^

Terrific feedback. These drugs will be in the upcoming 11th edition of ANABOLICS.