Soy protein isolate

Discussion in 'Diet / Nutrition' started by blacksabbath, Nov 4, 2015.

1. blacksabbath

blacksabbath Member

It is good source of protein ? I want to make soy protein pancakes from it (since the shake taste awful ) but I don’t know if the heat will damage the protein .

2. adolfsmithzx

adolfsmithzx New Member

i dont know about this

3. adolfsmithzx

adolfsmithzx New Member

hi
    i dont know idea of this. but i have a information about the water and it healthy benfits.
    any water are very important for our healthy. so drink daily minral water.
    any one know about the minral water and water filter.
    and what qualities of good water filter.

for more information about the mineral water and water filter.

4. Thomas111

Thomas111 New Member

Soya products are really good if your train. Unlike cows milk and cheese, soya products don't have fat which is great if you build muscles and lose fat.

5. GEORGE TOULIATOS

GEORGE TOULIATOS Active Member

Soy protein is capable of estrogenic activity

6. mandyscotty

mandyscotty New Member

"Soy protein isolate is a dry powder food ingredient that has been separated or isolated from the other components of the soybean, making it 90 to 95 percent protein and nearly carbohydrate and fat-free. If you want to make soy protein pancakes from it, you can make it under low temperature. " from mass spectrometry for protein identification

7. SwolenONE

SwolenONE Active Member Staff Member

Soy protein isn't an optimal source of protein for muscle building. However, if your are looking for a vegan/vegetarian source of protein then it is a viable option.

Most prefer milk/animal proteins for muscle building purposes, due to better amino acid profiles than vegetarian options.

GEORGE TOULIATOS likes this.
  8. GEORGE TOULIATOS

GEORGE TOULIATOS Active Member

Absolutely